Monday, March 17, 2008

Moving Day

Welcome to my kickass secret pink apartment. I am honored and a little nervous to be joining such a great group of women. Thanks, Constance the First, for having such a fabulous idea.

I'm here, moving in my swank furniture and setting up the place. The view from this secret city apartment is so nice, can't wait for the weather to be warmer--I'll head up to the roof deck and enjoy a cocktail or two (or seven) :)

I'm a 31 year old East Coast woman. I live with my 30-something man, we'll call him Liam here. We met in fall 1999 and moved in together a year later. We are not married and don't have any plans to do so in the near future. I think we are going to end up as one of those couples who are together forever but never get married (a la Kurt and Goldie). Things aren't always perfect--life is an adventure.

Stay tuned for more blissfully anonymous posts, and feel free to stop by Apt 125 any old time, even if all you need to do is borrow a cup of sugar.

Constance the Hundred Twenty Fifth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the building! If you've got sugar, I've got chocolate and flour! BROWNIE TIME!